Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Jz back from work, and now i'm alone at the home again..
I got the computer on, and turn loud the music,
A picture of u and a dog around me..
Tonight i'm down, I've never been the kind to ever let my feeling show,
but i'm jz missing u too much tonight..
I scare tht destiny is out of my control, everyday i love u..

2 more days, or can say tml is the last day i stay at kl..
i will be back ipoh for cny, but i believe tht i will come back kl very soon..
b4 chor 8, though it meanz nothing..
but it's the day i wish so to stay at kl..
if i din back on time..it will delay until march 3 or 4..or late n late..
i cant imagine how i feel if i wouldn't see u for a month..it's suffering..


this is the dog tht beside me now oh..lolz..xD
dun know why, like doll very well now..jz act like got a person beside n talkin to

1 comments:

Sherlyn Foong said...

since u want comment so much.. here is my first comment for u...

i want ang pao from u.. hahaha..