Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday~~

yeah!!finally i did this, though without any decoration..xD
i'm still learning n finding how to make it, forgive me la..hehe..

erm, let's start, my 1st blog in english..

one thing, yest my jie jie was said tht i lost my confident..
and my look not as b4 d, am i tht pine? *sad*

as usual, early morning alr wake up, (stupid work make me used to wake up early everyday T.T) for sure i hv nothing to do, i'm facing the wall, why my hse always no ppl de??haiz...

hehe, but still got excited programme de, every sunday i will go play futsal oh!!
today not bad, i think so la, better than last 2 weeks, pass till quite happy..wakaka..
then my frenz ask me, u izit dun like to shot one??dk: sure!!nice pass is interested than goal!!
mayb i'm jz used to cover up i'm not scoring today..xD
forgive me la, but i'm assist alot right??i enjoy it, hehe..sry tht my pass let u all concern goal xD

then go yum cha for sure, suddenly rain heavily, make me cannot back home!!
and the stupid rain make up a accident on my way back, the motorcyclist faint ther..T__T

Now, i'm alone at home, feel boring and missing someone for sure..xD
today jz saw her for few sec..T__T sad
then my mum!!phone me scold me din msg her, i did it but she din reply..haiz..
totally hurt my heart..xD

and and!!my only chritsmas present!!(Consider??lolz)

is this abit late to post up?but i jz get it yesterday..hehe..




like it so much oh, i will get some pic and put inside..hehe
thank you so much oh..^__^

0 comments: