Thursday, January 31, 2008

Crazy

Finally the last day going to finish..erm, i think 12hours more than i will be on the way back ipoh..i miss ipoh, i miss my daddy, mummy..i miss the chicken, i miss futsal mate, N i'm missing angpau too...oh ya, i miss my mummy cooking ofcoz..

But lotsa of thg i miss at kl too, I miss my own bed, my own table, my cup noodle, n my chair. I miss the highway from damansara to kl, to setapak, to segambut too..i drive through 1 week continous, since i resign..I miss jason, hian..howie, tg..gonna hard to meet them anymore..unless they come ipoh find me at cny..i'm wishing so..hope can see u 2 tht said wanna come..xD

So last, what is the feeling of missing u?feel lonely?sad?down?moody?hurt?I think i'm gonna crazy la, ya, crazy..i miss u like crazy..i did not see u today, even i'm jz pastby ur hse..I tot i will hv a chance too meet u since i wake up, i hv not dare to pick up my phone, and make a call..

whatever..TOday i hv watched a damn nice movie :
"MEET THE SPARTANS"

lolz, it was damn funny man..I keep on laughing from the begining ~ ! worth to watch ~ guyz go for it ! in the movie ~ transfromer , breakdance , ghostrider , american idol , next top model , deal or not to deal and more more ~ then combine all this issue and make the movie so funny ! lolz ~ how u imagine they was using breakdance to open a war?they having coffee bean at their camp while war is starting??haha..

Heavy recommend for this movie ! SPARTANS !

0 comments: