Friday, February 1, 2008

hehe..finally..

It was early morning, and i didn't sleep for the whole night..
my brain keep on turning, and imagine anythg tht hav a chance to happen..
i'm waiting for my car back, and step up the journey back to ipoh..
and i'm waiting a sms, a call, or a msn msg..everythg..
finally the last day gone..

i think, the next time i will be at kl, is 1 month later..
quite a long time..so, finally, i made up my mind..
i sent a msg, n express my feel..even though tht's no answer back..
i hav no more sorrow and past the new year happily..i know i will..

Kl!!!Damansara!!wait me come back ya!!
hehe..i know what i want this time, who care lost or gain..
i still will put in effort on study, no more time let me waste..
tq for everyone support me oh, yest night was, jason, jer, yeang, n bell too..
and finally, i finish the post..xD

0 comments: