Saturday, February 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!



DANG DANG DANG DANG!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AH WAI~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO.....YOU~~~~~~~

come on!!today is my lovely ah wai yiyi birhtday!!!
let's shout and wish..HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! to her~~hehehe..



do we look like mum n son??ofcoz not..wakakaka
actually these pic took at yesterday, bcoz we celebrate for her earlier..
wher we celebrate??ofcoz at my hse!!!
eat??yea..the main point!!my mummy cookin!!the most delicious thg in this world!!hehehe..then 2nd le??hehe, u ask me and i will tell u~
how old is she??eeeeee, sry..i dun know..mayb 1972??lalala~zhong ji not old la..keke

I love my YIYI very very much~
really really le, she treat me very very very good also..nope, better than others..
not the best..but..the best is my parents..YIYI..
jz as my 2nd mummy..thank you oh..
i jz can write here, i will shy if tell u these..^__^

thanks for 'zhao gu' me so many years~
thanks for every every thg u gv me..thanks thanks..
i dun know what to thanks, but thanks..
thanks until my tear fall down..thanks~

i wish u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hav a super happy family and see me graduate, and see my son birth..
and and and cheong meng bak sui, sao bei nan shan!!!
i love u~

0 comments: