Friday, February 22, 2008

Ipoh Ipoh Ipoh Ipoh!!

19/2/08 --> bcoz turtle yuen and fei zai not yet come back ipoh, and 7 yeong lc me, i force to stay at home..but god treat me not bad, hehe..i get a big angpau..^__^..rm20 oh!!huh??20 nia??warr!!20 very big d le, thanks treat me good good de aunty!!love u so much..hehehehehe..=)

20/2/08 --> went to penang with parents and look for Han Chiang College..not a environment tht i wanted but quite attract me also..bcoz of this make me feel fan bout what college should i choose for, but my final decision drop to New Era also..Even mayb i will regret, but hv to try also, everythg depend on myself..right?
snap this while i'm driving oh..penang brigde!!


21/2/08 --> tiring day, bcoz yest watch arsenal vs milan, make me 6am only go onto bed and sleep, early early 11am wake up, and prepare to go saloon, though 2pm only depart from my hse..=__=..though fellow la, sleep till so late..no 'shi jian guan nian' also..haizz..we at saloon from 4 till 7 le!!tht fei lou la!!wanna straighten his hair, wait till siao..T__T..after dinner at home, ofcoz go yam cha, and play here play ther..we did go highway fly till Jelapang and come back Ipoh again..my 1st time didn't see tool and din care bout tht, the alarm ring and i emergency break, "sei lo, hang cuo lou tim" haha..reverse and tell the tool leng lui, "sry ya, i tot this is the way back ipoh..isn't it?" then i uturn again..yeah!!2nd time u-turn at highway!!and cho d, chim turtle(not und??nvm la) till jz now..xD..really siao, chim turtle chim bout 2 hours..^__^
west door blow snow aka 西门吹雪^^ haha, bcoz of him!!i cant eat with my family..lalala~

0 comments: