Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year!!

Erm, tml will be the day call chinese new year..
and today, is 除夕夜..and hv to eat 团圆饭de, i hope those eating de, happy happy oh^^
and i'm alr finish...

bcoz of today is the last day of a year, for the chinese calendar la..
made me lot of stuff to do,
morning morning, gv a stupid cc call out to help him for his assignment,
sry tht i cant help u much, but happy to spend time with u too..
then i go back to the shop, so bad today cant finish sell our chicken,
business started to be worst..T__T..no wonder i so poor..xD
almost 3 somethg, i go buy some electric stuff for the hse..
sun bin go bell hse gv her her present..haha..is sun bin..xD
long time din see her auntie, miss her alot..hehe..
i reached my hse, then i vacuum my car n wash the car, though i ask the maid to wash it..xD..but i hv to vacuum..
and i wash my unused motor too..xD
i saw my motor lot of wound..*sam tong*

i very very very de tired then hv a nap ofcoz..
bcoz tht stupid jason dunwan bs with me, angry him..grr..
hav a nice bath then start my tuan yuan fan..keke..
so bad my parents start so early and i din take any pic..
hav abalone, whole big chicken, pork and ofcoz mummy made soup..xD
yummy..^__^

okla, now going out to tuan yuan with those broz..haha
my parents scold me why go out, haha
broz also need to eat tuan yuan fan de ma, not only family..right??wakaka..

everyone,
happy chinese new year oh..^__^

0 comments: