Tuesday, February 5, 2008

5.19am

erm, now is 5.19am, and i cant fall asleep yet..
yest i was sleep at 4.30am n wake up on 9am..i'm tired, but cant sleep..
i did tried to sleep earlier, but i cant close my eyes, it's too bright..

i didn't sign-in my msn, my skype for whole evening n night..hehe
so, guess what i did jz now??i spam all my lovely frenz comment box..xD

erm, wish u all here n abit early,

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

hehe, everyone must happy oh, and dun forgot ask ur parents to keep a ang pau for me..wakakkaka...(so jin gak)

erm, here a pic..





but, what is "ji mo"
I read lot of books, everyone is talking bout different meaning..
i'm not "ji mo" while i'm thinkin of u..
i'm not "ji mo" while i'm missing u..
i'm not "ji mo" while i knew u are happy, but i'm smiling..even not coz of me..
it's real..but weird..xD

0 comments: