Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Neway!!

couldn't hv a nice nap bcoz of 2 stupid fellow disturb me for whole night..=__=
Dun know why they dun want back their own hse n rather sleep at floor at my room..
Tht stupid howie jz like playin us as a fool, came our hse d,
but still making noise tht wanna back cheras, walau, how far is damansara n cheras?
finally he back himself n we didn't care him but lend him a car...wt??

i wake up early early n wake another 2 up to prepare, wakakak..
it was only 11am n they are scoldin me bcoz our appoinment at 2pm..xD
but what to do?i got another more important hv to settle..^__^
n i wait her is better than let her wait me..hehe..
after i fetch my frenz back from work, then we decided to go sing k when i almost reach their hse..@__@ lolz..

we shout(??!) from 2 till 7..what a tiring k..really tired..T__T
somemore got 2 ppl is early morning 7am wake up n went to work.
but it's worth to sing at neway then greenbox i think..really..
dun scold me as i knew it too late coz i seldom go to sing k..blerr

it was somethg error to upload pic..*sad*

it was fun for sing k but i'm quite moody for today,
i dunknow why, i think it's bcoz she is unhappy n so to me..
and i did told my mum i dun wan to study at penang but she still wanna take tht idea
i said, i dunwan leave here, i wanna stay bside and even it's one km nearer..

0 comments: