Friday, March 28, 2008

haloz~

huh~long time didn't update d....

coz gonna xi guan myself in this new environment...heheee..
reason only...i'm jz lazy..wakaka..everyday alone here..got what funny thg to write la..
my lonely feel??hahaa..gv dota n story book cover d..
and and..!!yest clubbing also cover lot..lolzz...

but the worst thg iss....MY COUGH STILL NOT YET RECOVER!!
walau...izit breathe cancerr??!!so damn long d..!!!1 week lo..dai lou...sienzz...
i got drink water garr!!1 day 1 cup garr!!xD..
i din eat maggi mee also..eat cup noodle only ma...=p

then the worse thg is...this sunday i hv to work??Wtf..sienz dou arr..
dun ask me dun work..i jz cant dun work..tht's why sienz...
made me cannot back on today..tml n the day after tml...
force to back on the day after the day after tml.. eee... @@..blurr..
somemore hv to back on early morning 5am!!???and rush back on day also...

warrrr....sienzz arr!!!!!!!!grrr.r...

oo..i rmb i not yet intro my new room to u guys..interest??
i dun caree..u all must see it..heheee....

erm..the side place my storybook..not comic ya!!..and...erm..bed..the box is plastic bag lai de..
my desk!!!?!!heheee...now i notice there's no place to let me do hw..big big lap top use all place d..

jz ignore the jeans...haha...quite tidy right??xD..

0 comments: