Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ceria Box..

I'm jz back from sing k...sing k lagi..haha...but really boring..and...i dun think i hv a good mood today...so...i wish to shout, and do every thg tht can bring out the sadness..

The 2nd school day was ended and i really enjoy for my new study, new enviroment and new frenz...though the school system are worse but i think i can settle it in time...someone was suddenly spoil my confident and the mood for futher study today...i'm dun know why, what to care actually??i also dun know...i think, is somethg call respect..sry bout tht..i have to bring up the feel again for my study, and many many thg...

For those who are still babyhood, i think it's time to grow up, and think more and more thg...so, now is time for me to grow up...grow up doesn't mean gv up also...so, what are planned, i will finish it 1st...thanks for u all comment....=)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

下次再一起唱歌!:)